Company: A leading PR Firm in Gurgaon
Position : Content Writer(English)
Job Location : Gurgaon (Sikandarpur)
Exp required : 4 + years
Salary : Upto 8.5 LPA
A brief intro about the organization:
Delivering quality and excellence since 2011, Our clients is a holistic PR & Communication agency. Our client excels in providing 360-degree branding, and tailor-made PR Solutions that enable businesses to compete as industry leaders. They believe in adhering to greater adaptability towards changing market scenarios, so innovation in strategies and exclusivity in solutions makes us stand out from the rest.
Our client caters to a diverse clientele including leading government and development organizations, multinational corporate, real-estate giants, and best educational institutions among others. They understand the target audience for different sectors and our expert team of young and talented professionals excels at chalking out customized communication plans for your business.
Their wide array of services include Public Relations, Brand Building, Reputation Management, Digital Marketing, Event Management, Corporate Communications, Image Building & management, Crisis and Issue management, Government Relations & Public Affairs among others.
Their expertise lies around handling complex and challenging PR assignments consisting of sagacious risk management. Our in-depth understanding of the integrated communications market helps us in delivering results that go beyond expectations. With continuous committed efforts, we have strengthened our position amongst the top PR firms in Mumbai. We also have our presence in Delhi, Gurugram, Lucknow, Hyderabad, and Kolkata to name a few.
Job Description - Content Writer
• Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
• Proven track record of clear, concise writing with impeccable grammar.
• Someone with bilingual experience would be given advantage
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Communications, English, Journalism or the equivalent.
• Should be able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
• Should have strong experience in writing for agencies, newspaper or corporation.
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
Job Type: Full-time & 5 days working
Please call me, if you have any query.
Cell : 07205243413
Yellow Umbrella Group