• Research, write and edit copy for marketing communications including but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case studies, blog posts, website content, and more.
• Draft email and social copy to drive demand for content initiatives.
• Collaborate with design, digital, search and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans.
• Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete storytelling.
• Think strategically and brainstorm for creative content ideas.
• Establish an understanding of consumer requirements, consumer experience, marketing strategy, and operational capabilities.
• Ability to keep up with the best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
• Prepare internal and external communications including press releases and other vital marketing communications as needed.
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Experience in SEO writing and internet research.
• Should be capable of writing professional & creative web content, blogs, articles, and press release according to requirements/specifications.
• Identification of trendy topics using various tools.
• Candidate must have good exposure as Guest Blogging and Article Writing for different article directories and blogs.
• Basic understanding of keyword density and keyword relevancy.
• Candidate should have basic knowledge of how the search engine works and search engine optimization.
• Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.