• Generate innovative and quality content based on Management inputs for websites, newsletters etc.
• Contribute to the success of the larger digital team, including collaborating with team members and leadership to deliver best-in-class content for our digital products and identifying areas of opportunity within their area of focus, including process improvements, etc.
• Responsible for content writing/ copy-writing for marketing communications (advertisements, technical content and social media activities), blogs and website content.
• Developing SEO-friendly content and update regularly
• Working with knowledge about blogging SEO content
• Write documentation for web-based tools and website
• Brainstorm and generate new ideas for content generation for marketing materials
• Proofread Blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy.
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
• Ability to digest information quickly and explain it in simple terms targeted audience
• Writing innovative and quality content based on Management inputs
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• 3 to 4 years of experience delivering discipline results
• Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
• Should also be well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, ad campaigns and press release according to the requirements.
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English