Title: Content Author Lead
Location: Guindy, Chennai (Locals Preferred)
Note: Who are willing to attend F2F interview and willing to relocate to Chennai.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Consult with product managers and BG to develop and execute online and print media content of feature products for ecommerce websites.
2. Responsible for authoring new project for ecommerce website, that involves creation of new web pages on staging environment, image updates ,uploads and assignments. Update and verify E-commerce information for EMEA , AMR and APAC regions using CMS and PIM.
3. Responsible for translation, export and import process for non En locales. Edit and update content on a daily basis, including articles, press releases, functional copy, newsletters for the site.
4. Content bug fixes using CMS or AEM
5. Train Jr. content associates on the content management tool - CMS and AEM author, assign and review work, manage, mentor and share learning to all the team members. Sometimes when needed assist QA team during product launches.
6. Responsible for creating reports and update to the reporting manager on the team's progress and daily activity status. Conducting stand up for the team.
7. Should have solid work experience on AEM 6.4, DAM and PIM.
8. Exp 5+yrs
3i Infotech (www.3i-infotech.com) is a global Information Technology company committed to Empowering Business Transformation.
A comprehensive set of IP based software solutions (20+), coupled with a wide range of IT services, uniquely positions the company to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals, predominantly Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Asset & Wealth Management (BFSI). The company also provides solutions for other verticals such as Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Telecom and Healthcare.
3i Infotech has over 1500 customers, including 71 in the Fortune 500 list, in more than 50 countries across 5 continents.
The Company's quality certifications include ISO 9001:2008 for BPO, ISO/IEC 27001:2005 for Data Centre Operations and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 for Data Centre Management Services.
The Company's Global Delivery Model provides for the best resources to be drawn from its vast talent pool across the globe to offer optimal solutions. The Company integrates its products and services to create customized solutions to allow you to undertake technology-based business transformation that allows reorganization in line with today's dynamic digital business environment.
Banking, Capital Markets, Mutual Funds, Asset Management, Insurance, Manufacturing and Government. Application Development & Maintenance, Payment services, Dataware Housing, Business Intelligence, Managed IT Services, BPO Services
Industries : ITES/BPO, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO, KPO/Research/Analytics
Skills/Roles I hire for: Bulk Hiring
level Hiring For: Junior Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content