Job Description :E-Business Advisor
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
Join us as a E-Business Advisor
on our Digital Analytics & Data Science
team in [Bangalore] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.What you'll achieve
As an E-Business Advisor, you will develop and implement internet marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increasing marketing effectiveness and improving customer satisfaction. You will manage merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion/consideration, as well as own campaign management, product launch/transition, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.You will:
Take the first step towards your dream career
- Content Management & Site Quality Analytics Mission is to transform 450+ people operations heavy org to become data driven organization
- Use analytics to drive Operational excellence through Process optimization and Productivity improvement,
- Improve /Optimize content publishing time and site quality by Proactive error detection and leverage AI/ML to prioritize and fix the error.
- Develop RTB metrics & definitions for each domain/queue - drive adoption of these metrics and deliver insights into how they enable performance
- Conduct ad-hoc Insights to inform use cases and concepts to support team's pursuit of platform goals.
- Work closely with Data Science / Data Engineering (reporting-visualization) to create the right data set for continued analysis - collect and transform unstructured data into actionable insight.
- Conduct presentations and roadshows to publicize the developed solution and enhance consumption
- Deliver 1-2 new ideation and hypothesis in a quarterly basis, deliver point of view documents in relevant area on a regular basis
- Establishing relationships with key business partners (content developers/ quality team) or Point of Contacts to improve added value for business
- Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution (Python)
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships within the business and engineering organization.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:Essential Requirements
- Education MBA/ degree in business administration or Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science/IT, Finance, Math, Statistics. With 4-7 Years of Industry experience.
- Strong presentation, leadership, business influence, and project management skills
- Capability to identify and troubleshoot potential Business issues
- Worked as a business analyst in Analytics/ Business Intelligence/ Consulting - Candidate should have played a role where he/she has been accountable for delivery within a business area
- Highly proficient in Excel, moderate knowledge of at least one of Tableau/ Power BI
- Experience with Hadoop in data extraction and manipulation
- Understanding of Statistical and data modelling with Python/R or in-depth knowledge of data base functions and query languages (SQL)
- Teamwork spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team
Here's our story now tell us yours
- Knowledge of content development and processes
- Experience working in operations analytics space
- Proficiency in using digital analysis tools like Adobe SiteCatalyst
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 .Application closing date:
16 August 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .