What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential. The Team
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent, and organization priorities. Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business-driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Work you'll do as a Manager / Associate Director in Communication CoE & Change Management
As a Communication CoE and Change Management Manager / AD your primary role would be to work with internal stakeholders or directly with the clients to manage and support communication and engagement campaigns, enable designing of creative digital and print communications, managing Instructional Design and embed new ways of working through trainings for large scale transformational and other change management projects.
You will help clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focus on adding business value. You will also be responsible to advise clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing yourself to develop personally and professionally
As a Manager / Senior Manager within the Organization Transformation (OT), following activities within the firm need to be performed:
- Mapping the market and independently/jointly identifying and leading pursuits across industry verticals and offerings.
- Supporting the firm's key account strategy by driving focus on critical accounts for the practice as well as support national/global accounts.
- Crafting and representing the point of view in external and internal [cross-functional, multi-disciplinary] forums, independently or in alignment with the larger firm perspective. Leading solution definition by weaving together the client's perspective with expertise and creating/communicating a compelling value proposition for clients. Ensuring adherence to commercial, independence and risk guidelines.
- Ability to take responsibility for managing large accounts.
- Playing the role of a Subject Matter Expert in Communication, change management and instructional designing/training to drive execution excellence.
- Review/collaborate/Develop content and directs creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message.
- Contributes ideas for new programs, researching and recommending innovative branding techniques.
- Measure and analyze current communications and learning/training efforts
- Reviewing frameworks, processes, and deliverables to ensure alignment with risk, quality, and delivery excellence guidelines.
- Mentor and coach Analyst, Consultants, Senior Consultants, and other team members
- Develop, monitor, evaluate and refine communication and training deliverables, change management strategy in accordance with organizational culture, taking into consideration interests of relevant stakeholders while building an environment conducive for change management
- Manage and expand client relationships
- Partnering with the larger team to author/curate/contribute in developing the research base of the practice.
- Work with member firms globally to understand the Deloitte capability repertoire and look at how to position that in the Indian context more effectively.
- Support strategy development and deployment for the practice. Drive focus on key processes at an Organization level e.g. capability building, etc.
- Ability to handle unfamiliar tasks and situations anticipates changes in the internal and external environment to prepare oneself for uncertain situation, and is comfortable with uncertainty, unpredictability, conflicting directions, and multiple demands
- Leading a team of analysts/consultants / senior consultants in project contexts as well as a people manager.
- Utilizing logical, systematic, and orderly procedures to identify/assign resources (human or other resources) for one's self or the team to meet the objectives in optimal fashion.
- Providing feedback and helping them develop by balancing their aspirations with firm/practice expectations.
- Subject matter expertise in below areas
- Designing and developing Communication and Learning campaigns, content, and collaterals (Digital & Print)
- Instructional designing for creating creative communication materials and learning programs
- Change management and Learning and Development
- End to end business processes and Technological disruptions
- Project management
- Senior stakeholder management
- Leadership alignment
- Future of work force (like hands on experience with Cognitive technologies, AI, RPA, Next gen process design, implementation etc.)
- Bachelor's / Post Graduation Diploma / Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Journalism, Sociology, Information Technology, Hard Science, or any other relevant field.
- High proficiency in MS Office (suite) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects/Premiere Pro) for designing and developing digital and print communication.
- High proficiency in Articulate Suite (Storyline 360, Rise, etc.) Adobe Captivate, SAP Enable Now, WalkMe and any other relevant interactive course creation software/authoring tools.
- Proficiency or basic knowledge in InDesign, Aveva and Adobe Character Animator, and Adobe Presenter Video (desired)
Your role as a leader
- Ability to collaborate with a global team, across multiple time zones and build and manage client relationships.
- Subject Matter Expert experience with a good grasp of business practices.
- Skilled in facilitating and encouraging collaboration amongst team members and is capable of motivating teams to maximize performance.
- Confident and effective in recognizing and managing potential issues during client assignments.
- Experience of working on projects gained working with a professional services firm, global consultancy firm and/or large private and/or public sector organizations.
- Experience managing small to medium teams within a complex environment.
- Prior experience in leading medium to large engagements for client's independently.
- Relevant work experience of at least 7= years in digital content creation or any related role with agency and corporate and 4 years in Transformational change/ Cultural change/ERP implementation or related domain and instructional designing experience.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your passion for ideation and designing clean and creative designs, collaterals, and courses.
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
How you'll grow
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Leads the review of client organisational systems, processes, and policies to identify areas for potential change.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.