What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential Deloitte is where you'll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Consulting team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You'll:
- Lead the development team and manage the project /sprints to the program plan
- Understand the business context and how to translate business requirements into functional requirements and document functional design
- Work with program resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
- Provide the functional escalation point for development teams
- Be the liason between functional team and developers to ensure all user stories are clear, concise and of high quality
- Facilitate story grooming /elaboration and design sessions
- Develop and manage functional and Lead Test team
- Lead testing effort including Test strategy/plan, test script development and test execution include defect tracking
- Work with program resources to develop deployment plans and manage deployments
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum of 6+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
- Minimum of 5+ years of technology implementations
- Advanced understanding best practice frameworks such as ITIL and deep project management experience
- Industry, business function knowledge with IT/HR/Customer Service
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to manage competing priorities and proactively communicate when conflicts arise
- Proficient in Agile development and all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills and
- Experience with software development support tools (e.g. Jira, Rally etc.)
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator (CSA)
Your role as a leader
- Master's degree - MBA / MCA / Master's in Software Engineering
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- ITIL V3 Expert Certified
- Telco Customer Service, field services knowledge and experience
- HR Services knowledge and experience
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Consultant across our organization:
How you'll grow
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte
University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.
To take the next step and join our progressive and motivated team, please contact Kanika Handa at [Confidential Information]
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (DTTL), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as Deloitte Global) does not provide services to clients. Please see for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
This communication is for internal distribution and use only among personnel of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the Deloitte network). None of the Deloitte network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
© 2017. For information, contact Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited