What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As one of the leading professional services organisations, Deloitte is where you will find numerous opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.The team
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.Scope of work
In our Consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the goal of exceeding client expectations. Here is an overview of your responsibilities:
Qualifications / Eligibility criteria
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Experience of architecture, design, and implementation of complex, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and hands-on experience in design, implementation, and/or support
- Experience in a broad set of technologies related to IT infrastructure and cloud to drive the adoption of Cloud in enabling the transition from traditional platforms to cloud-ready architectures.
- Solve day-to-day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
- Technology graduation (Engg. / MCA) + MBA Degree is required
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large organizations (this includes private/public Clouds - on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare).
- Relevant experience to enable selection criteria for cloud providers and application suitability assessments including detailed cloud architecture design for global scale and high availability.
- Deep prior project experience in at least one of the below areas -
- Cloud financials and business case
- Cloud operating model
- SAP HANA cloud platform
- DevOps, Container technology and Microservices
- Migration management / PMO
An ideal candidate should possess:
- Understanding of different backup, replication, disaster recovery and high availability technologies
- Knowledge of major Infrastructure as a service provider
- Experience in participating in transformation initiatives for mid to large scale organizations
Your role as a leader
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to effectively articulate architectural and business use case requirements to a non - technical audience, including both internal and client-facing engagements
- Ability to chart one's own career and build networks within the organisation
- Ability to work both, independently and as part of a team with professionals at all career levels
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Own the work assigned from end-to-end
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassadors
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Seek opportunities to challenge self
- Collaborate with others across businesses and borders to deliver and take accountability for own and team results
- Identify and embrace our purpose and values and put these into practice in their professional life
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Our purpose
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organisation and the business area you're applying to.