WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
The primary role is to handle reports required for Statutory regulations, work extensively on creating/updating financials, make adjustments/changes in the financial reports and simultaneously work on preparing journals made for Statutory adjustments and Tax adjustments, should also be well versed with Tax reconciliations and ensure all the assigned activities are met within the agreed TAT and Accuracy. Helping the team in resolving their queries. Driving process improvements and automations.
Working in a STAT portfolio involves good understanding of accounting concepts, Regulatory reporting, US GAAP & UK GAAP. Exposure to BPM environment in US/UK shift.
Key responsibilities will include preparation/review of below activities:
• FLASH REPORTS
• Various categories of account reconciliations
o ERRORS & OMISSIONS RECOVERABLE ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION
o Tax/VAT reconciliation
- Production of UK GAAP, Dutch GAAP, IRL GAAP, Statutory Accounts of Holding Companies
- ONLINE TAX PACK- ANNUAL INFORMATION RETURN
• PENSION COST
• Legal & Professional Fees Schedule
• BALANCE SHEET & P/L SUPPORT SCHEDULES - Extended Trial Balance
• Quarterly return of assets & liabilities, quarterly return of income & expenditure
• Quarterly Survey of Financial Assets and Liabilities
• Quarterly Outward Foreign Direct Investment Survey
• Quarterly Survey of International Trade in Services
• Strong communication skills to work with the business and FP&A
• Understanding of Insurance contracts
• US GAAP accounting and Insurance industry knowledge
• Data Analytical skills
• Experience of statutory accounts preparation
• Balance Sheet commentary prep work
• Fixed asset disclosures US gaap to UK gaap control
• Goodwill and intangibles UK gaap
• Assist with preparation of tax packs
• Assist with accounts preparation, assist with RMAR
Candidate should be well versed in accounting concepts, can communicate well and can also understand what has been communicated. Should have exposure into regulatory reporting, UK GAAP and US GAAP preferred. Should have a positive attitude towards organization goals and towards the responsibilities assigned to him/her.
• Excellent Accounting & analytical abilities.
• Problem Solving, Accurate, methodical with detailed orientation
• Good probing skills to elicit information from client
• Stat reporting experience - Chartered Accountant, CPA preferred
• Innovation Focus
Knowledge of below applications would be an added advantage:
1. Outlook – Basic functionality
2. MS Office – Specifically basic Excel & Word functionality
Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) is mandatory
Applicants must be comfortable working in US/UK shifts.