With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role ofConsultant- Informatica
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting clean, functional code that flawlessly suits the needs of the company. Your main focus will be coding and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests. To support Engineer using Agile Methodology and should have an end to end understanding of business use cases, to transform them into an effective and strategic solution. Work with business people to have a real time problem and, craft the solution which really fits into client needs.
- Provide technical knowledge of Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) solutions for Business Intelligence projects
- Work closely with project Business Analyst, Data Modeler and BI Lead to ensure that the end to end designs meet the business and data requirements
- Proficient with a database SQL language for user defined database extract or update statements. SQL and database skills are the two great building blocks for ETL work.
- Assist in the ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL-related activities.
- Documents all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts.
- Participation and contribution in quality assurance walk through of ETL components
- Support development teams with performance tuning and troubleshooting issues
- Work closely with Project Manager to develop and update the task plan for ETL work and to keep the manager aware of any critical task issues and dependencies on other teams
- Ensure the ETL code delivered is running, conforms to specifications and design guidelines
- Unit testing ETL code to ensure it can be delivered and run in a system testing environment.
- Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and analyze and provide resolutions to all data issues and coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements, perform interviews with all users and developers.
- Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all Meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
- Be able to proactively monitor the overall system from the data load perspective and take appropriate actions to improve the overall implementation.
- Should have strong ability to troubleshoot performance and configuration related issues including connectivity issues due to firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Provide observations of the overall system and suggest automated steps to full-fill the business operations and the requirements.
- Help with the analysis of issues raised during QA/UAT/PROD phases and Data Reconciliation
- Onsite communications and co-ordination with clients on business requirements created
- Plan and build roadmaps for the future of the Data integration platform and influence IT with the latest products and best practices.
- Assist in system integration and acceptance testing and perform bug fixes less experienced staffs on programming guidelines.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and empowered environment
- Self-starter, can-do attitude a must in a fast-moving business and technical environment
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical design, code, test and deliverable solutions that meet or exceed the customer's expectations
Qualifications we seek in you
- BE/B Tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on Experience InformaticaPowerCenter 10.4 and above version
- Experience in scheduling tools (Control M Autosys etc.)
- Good understanding of performing file level verification tasks via UNIX Shell scripts and command-line utilities etc.
- Good understanding of data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, and data analysis use cases.
- Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third party tools.
- Develop the task plan for ETL developers for a specific project
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.