Job Description :
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. Were a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. Were guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPals 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. PayPal office of the CIO Employee Technology Solutions support the technologies that power our employees, from Legal to HR, Corporate Communications and more. As an HR Application Configuration Analyst, you will participate in complex, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple HR applications, primarily Workday, in the development of our technology roadmap. You will support Human Resource and build strong relationships with functional analysts and technical partners.
- System configuration across our HR applications, including Workday, Salesforce, Kronos, and others.
- Develop and document technical configuration requirements based on business requirements.
- Document end to end business processes supported by technical configuration.
- Provide subject matter expertise on HR systems based on areas or projects assigned.
- Analyze and recommend continued process improvements, implementation best practices and system enhancements to support customers, business strategies and operational needs including proactive review of existing implementations against industry best practices.
- Collaborate with business partners, the HR Technology Agile team, and other teams to better support and optimize our HR business processes.
- Manage internal customer relationships and champion the employee and business stakeholder experience.
- Ability to work in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid delivery models.
- Provide appropriate updates, reviews with users/stakeholders, partners and senior management.
- System configuration and implementation of processes or programs.
- Subject matter expert on technology solutions including Workday and other applications supporting our HR lines of business, recommending the best way to configure a system to meet a business objective.
- Work in an Agile team, partnering with developers, Product Owners and scrum masters to deliver against goals and objectives.
- Support Workday and other HR systems in functional areas such as Recruiting, Compensation and Benefits, Learning, and Salesforce.
- Collaborate with functional/technical staff to coordinate application of configuration changes related to upgrades and fixes.
- Minimize the need for customization by understanding business requirements and applying application domain expertise to solve problems.
- Ability to anticipate upstream and downstream process impacts and implications across multiple systems.
- 3-5 years of hands-on configuration experience with Workday HCM. Experience with other HR software applications / HR Information systems a plus. Workday certification a plus.
- BS degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of HR functions and business processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation, Time & Leave, Benefits, Learning & HR Service Center).
- Ability to understand data loading, custom fields, objects, security configuration, workflow process and overall system configuration.
- Responsive, fast-paced decision making skills with the ability to drive business results.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Highly flexible, ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in order to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in system configuration.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally as well as in written formats.
- Two complete, full life-cycle global HCM ERP application implementations a plus.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPals 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [Confidential Information].