Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!Computer Scientist - Customer Experience ServicesOur Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!The Opportunity
As part of Customer Experiences Services organization, we have an exciting charter to develop new features, services and innovative workflows for the next generation of Customer Experience solutions. We are looking for a full stack software engineer for Channels and Tools team in CES, IT organization, who can work with us in a fast paced, multifaceted and agile environment. Candidates who enjoy tackling complex technical challenges, have a passion for delighting customers and who are self-motivated to push themselves in a team-oriented culture will thrive in our environment. One, who can partner with Business teams to understand business problems, develop and deliver the right technology solutions and maintain existing technologies for the omni-channel (voice and chat) platform. You will have a passion for technology, process and efficiency and have proven a genuine sense of curiosity and a keen desire to work through complex technical challenges at enterprise scale. Your knowledge of the customer experience landscape and industry trends will be vital for this role.What you'll Do
What you need to succeed
- You'll be part of a team, crafting innovative new features and maintaining existing ones for the next generation Customer Experience cloud solutions.
- Responsible for design, implementation, delivery and support of various applications which are used to support Adobe customers and products.
- Work in full DevOps mode, be responsible for all phases of engineering. From early specs, design/architecture, technology choice, development, unit-testing/integration automation, and deployment.
- Use modern tech stacks to design, develop microservices, APIs and components, integrating with various internal and cloud systems for best performance and experience.
- Develop microservices in Azure or AWS cloud using container technologies such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Work in an agile team, owning multiple features of a product.
- Collaborate with architects, product management and other engineering teams.
- Triage production issues quickly, perform root cause analysis, define resolutions, work with operations teams to deploy any hotfixes in production
- Contribute & participate in design reviews & code reviews to provide guidance
- Share feedback & seek opportunities to improve software quality
- Adhere to architecture, security, integration and change management guardrails
- Be forward looking regarding new features and other technology or tooling that bring new opportunities for efficiency, productivity and development gain across the entire support ecosystem
- B.S or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience with full stack software development using
- Backend technologies like: Java, Spring Boot,Node JS, Rest API
- Databases: dynamo DB, Mongo DB
- DevOps: AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing & developing complex, large scale microservices and RESTful APIs for real time responsive applications.
- Knowledge of Reactive programming (Akka/Play, Spring Web Flux), web socket programming.
- Experience in medium to large scale server-side Java or Scala distributed applications.
- Good understanding of React, Redux, Web socket, Express, Webpack or similar web technologies.
- Solid foundation in software engineering process and standard methodologies (unit testing, build automation, CI/CD, Jenkins, GitHub)
- Excellent communication, problem solving, relationship building skills and a strong teammate.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.