Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Cloud Technology Group is building highly scalable and available Content Platform for Adobe SaaS offerings, running on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. We're pushing the future of SaaS development by leveraging and building the latest tech and design thinking. Our talented team of developers are building highly available, low latency, cloud scale foundation components such as Cache, Storage, Database (SQL and NoSQL), Queuing, Pub-Sub etc. to create one standard to develop, deploy, operate and govern Adobe SaaS solutions on multiple clouds catering to million of requests every day.
What you'll do
- We love writing software
- We love solving complex problems by simple and elegant designs
- We are currently building the platform using modern container orchestration technologies
- We are taking a long term Architecture approach in building this platform so that it supports the current and future needs of all Adobe services (100's of them)
- We use best-in class supporting tools like GitHub, Slack and whatever else makes us productive
- We incrementally adapt our processes to fit our needs
- We trust each other to do their job exceptionally well
What you need to succeed
- Design and Development of one or more above mentioned components in the platform
- Be responsible for full lifecycle of the project from user story to design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Design highly available and scalable services.
- Design cloud vendor neutral solutions.
- Design low latency and high performance solutions
- Secure and standards compliant development
- Programming in Java, Ruby, golang, spring Framework
- Validating latency, throughput and availability of your solutions.
- B.Tech and/or M. Tech Computer Science with excellent academic record
- Demonstrable Experience in designing, building, evolving and working with large scale, complex software projects.
- Self-motivated, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Demonstrable Experience in developing scalable Cloud based services on either/both AWS and Azure
- Strong Programming and Problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Team player
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Prior experience on popular Open Source software such as MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka will be a bonus.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to grow your career, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.