• Strongly support the coordinator to effectively implement high quality standards of KKEL/BHIS Curriculum
• Strongly support the coordinator in implementation of KKEL/BHIS vision & philosophy
• Manage and implement the day to day academic functioning in the designated classroom.
• Effectively coordinate with the co-teacher to ensure smooth classroom functioning
• Attend regular curriculum workshops
• Adhere to the code of conduct as specified by KKEL/BHIS
• Arrivals & dispersals of Children are safe & smooth
• All communication written or verbal received from Parent is communicated to the coordinator at the earliest
• Implementation of special needs guidelines sent by KKEL/BHIS.
• Read and understand the DRM, ensure clarifications of doubts prior to implementation.
• Participate in centre specific promotional events whenever required.
• Maintaining Classroom documentation according to the SQRP Guidelines as inducted by the Coordinator
• To keep up the team spirit at all times amongst the students and fellow Teachers.
• Ensure all company values are understood and practiced.
• Be vigilant regarding the need and growth, of each child and update the coordinator regarding the same.
• Attending workshops and meeting conducted by the H.O. Team / Principal/ Coordinator.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content