Job Title: Community Manager
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
• This is a dual-role for both customer care and online community management.
• The Care & Community Manager will serve as the frontline to ensuring customers are responded to and engaged with in a timely manner
• This individual will be responsible to continuously engage users who are active on the platform and to increase engagement
• This individual will have access to tools that will enable her/him to provide the best customer service
• This Individual will also interact and engage with our nonprofits, who are currently using our platform. Discussions on events, auctions, fundraising etc...
• The Community Manager is responsible for handling all brand and marketing related comments, messages as well as customer care comments and messages.
• This individual will also manage the paid weekday conversations on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• In addition to Community Management, this individual is also responsible for handling all Care engagements and case handling
• Ability to interact and influence all levels of the organization through persuasive communication and analysis
• Ability to simultaneously prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment
• Duties include but are not limited to:
• Effectively and accurately documenting all customer interactions
• Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance with dealer, vehicle locates and product concerns / inquiries
• Manage customer care cases through to completion
• When appropriate, promote sales and lead captures for the client by accurately and enthusiastically responding to consumer questions about products, features, benefits, incentives, and promotions
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, or a related field is desired not required
• Minimum of three years of social media management or community manager experience, preferably for a major consumer products brand
• Have created and executed a community-focused social media campaign
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a portfolio of published professional work; ideally in a variety of mediums including long-form and social media
• Experience building communities on, and practical knowledge of, all major social media platforms, particularly Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Twitch
• Proven ability to work both in a team setting, as well as independently drive campaign efforts as needed
• Experience using analytics to measure and track community sentiment, reach, and engagement over time
Key attributes include:
• Forward-thinking mindset, proactively connecting emerging digital and social trends with current brand strategies and tactics
• Excellent relationship development and management skills with both internal and external business partners
• Enthusiastic self-starter who can champion ideas from ideation to execution
• Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Analytical mindset
• Knowledge and passion for the loyalty and nonprofit space is a plus
Preferred Education and Experience
• 4-year degree from an accredited university is preferable
• 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in social media or digital marketing or related function, demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of exceptional performance.
• Previous experience in social copywriting and community management strongly preferred
• Previous global (US Brands) social media engagement experience preferred
• Experience with and knowledge of various software and social media tools
• Spredfast or similar social media management tools.
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Google Docs
• Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
• Excellent written communication skills as well as proofreading skills
• Ability to make a judgment call, act swiftly, and be responsible for the results
• 1+ years experience in customer service related profession
• Computer navigation and typing proficiency
V 2 Soft Pvt Ltd.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content