AGM – Commercial for Regional Office
Pre Start Estimate
1. Follow up with project sites for timely preparation of PSE.
2. Review of PSE and discussions with PM / Planning Engineer for any revisions
3. Discussion with Project Head on revised PSE.
4. Forwarding the revised PSE to HO within 45 days of LOI for management approval.
5. Coordination between HO Commercial dept. and project planning engineer for any queries/ clarifications for expediting finalization and management approval of PSE.
6. Receiving copy of approved PSE and conveying revised provisions to concerned staff.
1. Monitoring status of Client billing at all projects
2. Following up with sites for timely submission of Client bills & receipt of payment.
3. Following up with sites for clearing any delays / holds/ disputes in Client billing
4. Monitoring status of extra item claims and follow-up for timely submission and approval of the same.
5. Monitoring status of Subcontractor billing at all projects & follow up for timely completion.
6. Obtaining statement of unbilled & non-payable items with reasons for all Client bills.
7. Reconciliation of quantities, checking for variance in client & s/c billing and discussing with site for corrective actions.
ERP Implementation & Cost Monitoring
1. Ensuring ERP implementation at all sites & RO and follow up for the same.
2. Follow up with sites for data updation in ERP for generating P&L and Variance reports.
3. Review of P&L & Variance reports and discussions with respective PM’s & R.G.M.
4. Monitoring of actual costs incurred & carrying out non-favorable items analysis for all sites.
5. Review of NF analysis statements with site management / R.G.M for corrective measures and providing feedback to HO.
6. Follow up with project sites for timely preparation of Cost to complete statements.
7. Review of CTC statements from all sites and ensuring correctness of the same in consultation with respective planning engineers.
8. Forwarding revised CTC statements to HO and providing clarifications, if required.
9. Review of monthly material reconciliation statements for all projects.
Major Subcontractor Finalization
1. Identifying project requirements and suitable agencies in consultation with Contracts / Planning dept at RO and site planning team.
2. Organize floating enquiries and receiving quotations from agencies.
3. Scrutinizing submissions from agencies and short listing on the basis of technical and commercial competencies.
4. Conducting techno-commercial negotiations with short listed agencies.
5. Preparing Comparative statement of prices and terms & conditions vis-à-vis our cost provision and contractual terms & conditions and obtaining approval of regional committee.
6. Forwarding comparative statement along with all enclosures to HO for management approval.
7. Coordinating with HO for any further discussions/ negotiations and obtaining approved comparative statement form HO, with revisions , if any.
8. Preparing & issuing detailed work order to finalized agency and coordinating with site for timely mobilization by agency.
Reports to HO
1. Forwarding CTC statements for all projects.
2. Updating status of Client billing & payment receipts for all projects.
3. Providing monthly updates to HO on extra items, claims, unbilled, holds/ disputes in Client billing for all projects.
4. Updating status of Subcontractor billing for all projects.
5. Generating P&L and Variance reports through ERP.
6. Forwarding monthly reconciliation statement of Client vs S/c billing
7. Organizing and forwarding Project completion Reports for the region.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Should be B.Tech / B.E Civil with minimum 15 yrs of experience.
Experience in High Rise Residential / Commercial Projects.
Must possess excellent soft skills, should also be technically strong & Multi-Tasking.
Functions : IT
Industries : Banking/Financial Services
Skills/Roles I hire for: Ehs
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content