Job Description :
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: EndUser Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 30,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Learn more at vmware.com/careers todayJob Description
: Commercial Account Manager (North)Location
VMware is seeking a Commercial Account Manager at our Delhi office. The Account Manager will be responsible for selling the company’s products and services across industry verticals in the North region based out of NCR. Majority of the accounts would be in NCR and few in the North states. The AM will target a set goal from around 50 accounts in the region. The mission of this position is to solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic partner in the customer’s business. Our solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ within an account and changes the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and growing sales organisations anywhere today. VMware’s growth over the past year is unparalleled in enterprise software.Responsibilities:
• Responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products, and services within a list of key commercial accounts in North Region
- Responsible for business at across IT/ITes, PSU, manufacturing, education and new age start-ups
• All-encompassing position that requires the individual to move the transaction through the entire sales cycle. Quota carrying role with direct customer engagement.
- The individual should be able to create & close opportunities in existing accounts as well as acquire new logos
• Sell VMware DC solutions, VMware cloud solutions, end point security solutions, end point computing solutions like MDM/ VDI, SDWAN etc
• Must be able to sell VMware solution as a platform’ within an account and change the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a cost burden to a strategic deployment
• Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
• Provide effective coverage to ISR on the field and work with channel partners to close the business
• Develop opportunities into working (real) funnel valued at 3-5 times expected revenue goals on an ongoing (quarterly/annual) basis
• Map and maintain relationships at all levels within the complete accounts echo system – IT Heads, policy makers, consultants, advisers, partners and other key decision makers and influencer's
• Work towards the long term goal of making accounts standardize on VMware solutionsExperience Required:
• 10+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 5 years in a selling role to end customers directly
• Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
• Must have experience in solution selling approach cutting across many solution architectures like cloud, modern app, software defined data centre, security servers, Storage, etc
• Should have existing relationships with commercial patch customers in the region. Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
• Self-starter with a high energy level
• Ability to work with all levels of individuals
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
Sales: VMware’s Sales team focuses on two primary goals: helping customers solve their biggest business problems and hitting our bookings targets to keep our company growing and strong. We begin by forging deep relationships with our customers, so we can truly understand their business challenges and opportunities. We help drive their digital transformation by bringing VMware solutions that provide the speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow in the Internet economy. We also try to make the world a better place by hosting and participating in community activities. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges You can make that kind of difference with VMware’s portfolio of industry-leading solutions. Join our team, and you can grow your career and share in the success of an industry pioneer that’s turning companies into truly digital enterprises.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.