• Implementation, Configuration, Deployment, troubleshooting & management of Cisco Call Manager, Cisco VOIP, Cisco IP telephony, CUCM and other collaborating devices.
• Hand on Exposure in deployment of Cisco Call Manager, Cisco VOIP, Cisco IP telephony, CUCM devices must
• Experience on handling end to end deployment of mid to large projects.
• Designing, implementation and troubleshooting of IP enterprise networks.
• Having in depth knowledge of HLD/LLD preparation.
• Be able to troubleshoot LAN/ MPLS WAN related network issues. Must be able to troubleshoot
• Using Cisco works, Solar winds or any other monitoring software.
• Expertise in HSRP/VRRP and STP implementation
• Extensive operational experience with network security (ACLs VPN IPSEC and GRE) .
Other Skills Required
• Good Team Player
• Analytical thinking
• Solution Provider
• Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
• Continuously updating technical knowledge
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Network, Network Security, Linux, Desktop Engineer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of networking and related Equipment. The network administrator would have to coordinate with the other vendors to resolve network related issues
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content