Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
Job Summary About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
CN TD&L specializes in envisioning, designing, developing and deploying industry-specific custom learning solutions in areas of large business and workforce transformations, leadership capability development, corporate academies etc. that abide to the growing needs of mobility and technology usage. We help clients develop individual and organizational capabilities that accelerate workforce productivity and business performance through a complete end-to-end learning solution including:
• Learning Planning: Aligning an organization’s learning needs with business objectives
• Learning Design & Development: Building, buying and reusing learning content
• Learning Delivery: Planning and delivering learning across a mix of media
• Learning Administration: Enabling learning management and administrative services
• 2-8 years of work experience in the creative field of learning, media, advertising and communications industry
• Should possess fair knowledge of e-learning standards, and SCORM/AICC standards
• Knowledge and understanding of instructional design and learning architecture and various Application simulation tools
Should have expertise in working across varied products across web, print and digital for creative communications like Telestrations, Explainer Videos, Multimedia Animations using cutting edge technology and ability to adapt to new requirements/new tools.
• Desirable – UG/PG – Any specialization – (preferred – BFA/MFA/Advanced Multimedia Diploma)
• Certifications in User Experience, Human Interactions will be an added advantage.