• Effectively managing the daily operations of the Training and Development team across Group.
• Liaise with Business Heads & HR Managers to ensure that all training and development programs Meet both operational needs and company policies.
• Support the financial objectives of the group through developing training programs on efficient management within the time frame.
• Market the Training programs to Business Heads, by aligning and exhibiting the features and the benefits of the initiatives which enhance the achievement of the Business Goals
• Meeting the Units Head to advocate group Training & Development Capabilities and value it adds to the deliverables.
• Assist the Business Heads in identifying training needs with the help of Competency Gap Analysis, GSI, HRI, KPI, and BSC.
• Develop and deliver Training content based on the operational needs for all levels of employees of the organization
• Assist in the functions such as recruitment, employee communication, employee recognition, employee engagement and performance management
• Plan & execution of all training for Soft Skills, Skilled Based, Developmental, Business as usual programs in terms of content and in line with systems and policies
• Maintain and complete Training programs within the approved budget and established a time frame.
• Analyze data and to ensure and understand training effectiveness
• Set up relationships and liaison with catering Institutes, engineering, hotel management schools
• Liaise, develop and coordinate training for all employees, in-house and external training
• Implement and follow-up of the training process with different Line managers
• Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.
• Responsible for Preparing and implementing a pre-mobilization training plan for new Units.
• Takes initiatives to organize welfare activities and employee engagement programs to ensure ongoing growth and development of employees at all levels.
• To prepare annually training calendar and training plan.
• Facilitate Campus Recruitment & Manage Apprentice training programs likes HOT, MT and ITs.
• Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation of the Hotel
• Support individual and team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
• Partner with the department to deliver training programs and other organizational and leadership development interventions
• Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department and Units.
• To work closely with business stakeholders to implement a training strategy and to assist the HR director to achieve departmental and organizational goal.
• To ensure and adhere to the training/HR departmental compliances.
Sayaji Hotels Limited, (www.sayajihotels.com) has been leading a quite revolution in hospitality from it’s bastions in Baroda Indore & Pune. It’s market leading achievements include Sayaji – Indore possessing the widest entertainment facilities for any hotel in India, highest per pax banqueting in the country, highest turnover and profitability for any hotel in non metro/tourist market in India. It has to it’s credit 213 rooms, 6 restaurants and bars, an entertainment zone a discotheque and pub, a Lounge Wine Cellar & Cigar Bar, gym and spa. It’s top of the line accommodation Sayaji Grande has been hailed as the most contemporary hotel accommodation in India, it’s first in the history of Hotel industry, where through an Apple IPod guest is able to operate all electrical & electronic functions in the room with PC’s in each room and butlers on call. To make our mark nationwide we have started our chain of restaurants “Barbeque Nation”. (www.barbeque-nation.com) Planned in 100 cities, the restaurant is going great guns in Mumbai at pali hills, Bangalore at Indranagar,koramangla & J.P Nagar,Hyderabad at Banjara Hills, Gurgaon at Sushant lok,Chennai at Hanuman Road,Delhi at Janakpuri,Chandigarh at Sector 26 ,Lucknow at Gomti Nagar,Ahmedabad at Drive In Road, Jaipur at Tonk Road, Pune - Kalyani Nagar, Kolkata at Bidhan Nagar, Thane at Eastern Express, Vadodara at Alkapuri, Jallandhar – Lajpat Nagar. Very shortly we are coming up with more restaurants in Vashi, Noida & other metro, non metro cities.
Functions : Hotels/restaurants
Industries : Hotels/Restaurant
Skills/Roles I hire for: Facility Management, Hospitality
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content