We are currently recruiting Cloud Operations Engineers to provide support to the continuous and efficient running our applications on from our Bangalore office.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A / M.Tech in Computer science background or equivalent.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
· 5 to 8 years of IT experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration (WebLogic) and products such as Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (11g/12c), Oracle SOA, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Identity Management.
· Oracle Fusion Middleware upgrades, patches, scheduler maintenance, and installing of maintenance releases.
· Installation/Configuration/Administration of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle Idenitiy Management, Oracle Data Integration. This includes End to End admnistration from Installation , Upgrade to Ongoing Support of environments.
· Working experience in developing any automation related to Application install / upgrade will be advantage over other candidates.
· Working experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Pingdometc
· Experience in Disaster Recovery setup Will be required to create and maintain technical IQ documentation for the support of FMW Products.
· Hands on experience in shell / Perl scripting, Experience in Chef is an advantage.
· Working experience in Hosted environments following a Ticket Process.
· Ready to Work on all 3 shifts and ready to accept On-call 24/7 responsibility on Weekends, Holidays on rotation basis.
Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement.
Be a self-starter with the capability to work autonomously
Pro-actively contribute and support the team and Oracle.
Strong troubleshooting skills to handle in customer calls.
Excellent Communication skills
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, .NET, Sap, Oracle, Erp, Web Technologies
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content