1. Looking for a Cloud IT Administrator who has knowledge of on premise Active directory (AD) and ADFS, Group Policies and Azure Active directory
2. Knows about Azure cloud computing and handling Virtual machines, Virtual networks, and infrastructure of Azure cloud as on premise server
3. Knowledge of Office 365 administration including teams and SharePoint communication tools, Azure automation, Windows server administrator, Powershell and VB scripting
4. Add ons: Linux server admin, AWS and google cloud knowledge
SynapseIndia (Cross Section Interactive Pvt. Ltd. is a sister concern of SynapseIndia and we are presently hiring for our SynapseIndia office) is one of the top I.T. outsourcing companies based out of Noida with clients across the globe. We are 20 years old organization and with expertise of more than two decades, we have worked with both large brands as well as startups. Thousands of startups to large enterprises have achieved business goals with our effective software, web, mobile app development and design services. SynapseIndia is an equal opportunity employer and provides a great working environment with opportunity of working with overseas clients in Indian working hours. We are located in Noida SEZ, within 10 minutes’ walk to nearest metro station.
We are looking IT administrator with strong Cyber security skills. 1 year Contract.
Excellent written and verbal English language skills Preferred Technical Skills: • Windows server administration • Office 365 • Azure • Virtual machine management (VMware or Hyper-V) • Exchange • DNS • Backup and storage management concepts
Providing recommendations when it comes to improving the organization s IT systems. Configuration and installation of IT solutions. Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs. Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup. Mo
Installation of Windows 7 & Windows 10. Desktop Troubleshooting, Hardware Troubleshooting. Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2 (Active Directory, Group Policy, File Server Etc) Network (LAN, WAN, OSI Layers, Cable Crimping & Etc) VOIP (IP Phones, PBX Serve
Job Description : Systems Admin and UX designer Cognizant is looking for a Systems Administrator with 3-5 years of experience with managing an LMS. This role will be responsible for building and developing a learners journey on the provided LMS pla
1. Network and Security administration, 2. Disaster recovery and back-up administration, 3. Server Management, 4. Operations Administration, 5. Database and Application Administration, 6. Issue resolution coordination, 7. Internet Information System.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content