Job Description :
Cloud Infrastructure Support, Principal Solutions Architect (Boomi)
Are you ready to work on world-changing technologies Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all s. Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device, or platform. More than 13,000 companies are using Boomi to run better, faster, and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can't afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and eases connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business processes. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI, and workflow management, all based on one unified, 'low-code' development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality, and automate workflows.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology, and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people, and developing cutting-edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more ator visit.
The Boomi Infrastructure Supportteam creates, maintains, and decommissions servers, storage, and other infrastructure components to support our non-production business and sales systems. The team works in a dynamic fast-paced environment, continually balancing priorities and expectations.
Infrastructure Support Team Highlights
New team at Boomi that will leverage existing best practices to deliver cloud infrastructure for internal use.
Starting with AWS and one key business partner, the team and responsibilities will grow over the next 12 months to include additional clouds and business partners.
Collaborate across domains with internal stakeholders and team members to support cloud infrastructure requests for internal use. This includes collecting clear requirements, creating processes, procedures, and standard images that can be easily deployed for POC, testing, training, and development
What Will You Do :
- Work with minimal supervision to deliver on team commitments
- Serve as one of the leaders of an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development lifecycle. Responsible for Agile excellence
- Collaborate with several cross-functional teams, architects, product managers, andengineers
- Manage expectations proactively that others have for the team
- Mentor other team members, while promoting a culture of fun and success
- Collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts to design infrastructure requirements
- Work with stakeholders to ensure high-quality and timely deliverables.
Coverage Hours: TBD
Required Skills and Experience:
- BE/B.Tech Degree or ME/M.Tech (or equivalent) and 10+ years of experience (or Master's degree + 8 years in designing, architecting, and maintaining server solutions
- Min 4+ years of experience in architecting, designing, and developing Dell Boomi projects
- Technical understanding of Web Services technologies including REST, SOAP is required.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL.
- Experience in contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scalability) of new and current systems
- Experience for analyzing technical concepts, translating them into business terms, and mapping business requirements to a technical solution
- Experience using Linux/Unix environments
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with Boomi Elements like API, Master Data Hub(MDH), EDI, FLOW, and other visual-based integration middleware platforms
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Integration end point experience with SAP,Workday,NetSuite,Coupa,Solace,Kafka,MS Dynamics 365,Salesforce.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP), SAP, Netsuite, Salesforce, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Knowledge of Azure and Google cloud-based infrastructure
- Boomi AtomSphere Certified - Integration Developer
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to non-technical people using written and oral communication skills.
Target Start Date: July 12, 2021
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Company Description - Dell Technologies:
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.