- Join a fast-growing tech media startup
- Hone and master skills alongside a talented team
- Dynamic and fun work environment
Our client is tech media startup that is working towards filling the demand for quality content in the social and digital media space through innovative visual storytelling.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and maintaining a complex data processing pipeline involving computer vision, data science and data aggregation for a visual medium.
- Contributing to the Agile environment by thinking out of the box and continuously looking for ways to structurally improve the ways of working, the technical stability and the speed in which changes are delivered.
- Providing solutions in Python/Shell scripts to integrate cloud storage with computer vision pipelines.
- Working on the scaling of models for optimum use of Cloud resources.
- Working with engineering and data science teams to prioritise and release new features and enhancements in a timely manner.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with Data Engineering and/or Data Science teams.
- You are well versed in Python/C++, Shell scripting.
- You have experience in the following Languages/Tools/OS: Linux, Shell, Python/C++, Flask/Rest API, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP/AWS/Azure, BLOB storage.
- You have knowledge of Python 3.x, Django/ Flask, MongoDB. Being an expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework Django, Flask, etc. will be an added advantage.
- You have hands on experience with creating containerised API/micro services, Multithreading, deployment on Kubernetes (Azure, AWS).
- You have demonstrable experience with hosting Machine learning services, Networking, NOSQL database.
- You have demonstrable experience managing or developing a multi-tenanted SaaS.
- You have experience in Redis, Nginx, writing Data Pipelines for any Media Data platforms and pipeline integration/deployment on kubeflow/ Air flow/ ML flow.
- You possess the ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system and an understanding of GPU based deployment.
- You are proficient in scraping large volume of data from web/Data storage.
- You possess the ability to engage with technical and business stakeholders with good oral and written communication.
- Having a proficiency understanding of code versioning tools such as Git will be a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are self-driven and show high level of resilience.