* quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information
* enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
* approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
* a clear communicator, in person and writing
* able to present ideas with conviction
* highly organised and flexible
Must have relevant experience in an advertising agency.
* Research clients products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
* Plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client
* Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Long hours are common, and advertising staff are expected to work flexibly to meet project deadlines.
* Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
* Responding to clients requests as they arise
* Taking part in pitches for new contracts
* Keeping records and handling invoices.
* Updating status reports for clients, receiving creative changes from clients, relaying those changes to creative staff
* Daily responsibilities involve maintaining and growing client relationships, and managing client expectations