civil engineer in real estate
Essential Qualification for Sales Representatives:-
Roles & Responsibilities’:-
• Assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
• To assist the Sales Manager in revising and implementing the sales strategies plans.
• To assist the Sales Manager in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
• To assist the Sales Manager in providing a professional and excellent level of clients with existing and new clients.
• Supervise the shift that are scheduled
• Assist the Sales Manager by completing all assigned duties
• Responsible for operating and maintaining real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
• Lead & Supervise real estate sales team, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
• Offer advice and motivate their team to close sales.
• Develop effective training programs that teach sales how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
• Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
• Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
• Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective lasing with other related businesses and colleagues.
• Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limit.
Education & Experience:-
• Experience in Real Estate is a must.
• Not less than 3 years of experience.
• Experience with real estate developers
• A well awareness of these areas ().
• Professional Attitude & very good communication skills.
essential Qualification for Civil Engineer:-
Roles & Responsibilities’:-
Should possess working knowledge of presentation drawings, working drawings, tender drawings, construction drawings and coordination drawings.
Planning, design, construction and maintenance of physical infrastructures
Ensures compliance with relevant building codes and safety regulations
Designs and supervises construction projects.
Its include estimating costs and personnel and material needs, preparing proposals Bar chart and establishing completion dates
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals Skills
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Leads the planning, design, construction and maintenance of physical infrastructures, like high- rise Residential and Commercial Buildings and any matters relating to the same
Oversees the evaluation and inspection of civil engineering projects to ensure that standards and requirements are met
Reviews and approves technical documentation, such as drawings and specifications, for civil engineering projects
Supervises adherence to building codes and safety regulations relevant to civil engineering
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Design Skills
- Site Development
- Planning, Conceptual Skills
- Problem Solving
Experience : 0- 3 yrs
Qualification : B.E/Diploma CIVIL
Role :- Civil Engineer-Land Development
Industry Type Construction / Engineering
Functional Area Site Engineering, Project Management
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Site Engineering
if interested pls mail your cv:- [HIDDEN TEXT]
Balaji placement service
gita bhawan chowk Sachdeva button wali gali