Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
6) Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
7) Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
8) Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
Career Axes is an end to end services provider in Engineering and IT space. The company has been founded by a team of highly experienced and dedicated engineers with long and distinguished careers with the respected names in leading IT and Engineering Services Companies.
Visit us at http://www.careeraxes.com
Functions : IT, Construction
Industries : Automotive/Ancillaries, Construction & Engineering, IT/Computers - Software, Oil/Gas/Petroleum
Skills/Roles I hire for: Civil Structural Designers, Design Engineers, SPEL, Welding Engineer, PDMS Designers, SP3D Designers
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content