Greetings from Magna Infotech!!!
Have an opportunity for Citrix Admin for Bangalore location, if interested share updated CV.
Exp : 4+ yrs
Notice Period : max 15days
Type : Contractual Position
Job Description – Citrix Administrator (L2- L3)
Citrix Engineer with 5-8 Years of experience in Citrix Administration of both XenApp and XenDesktop with multiple sites and farms. And experienced in Complex multi-technology projects in large Enterprise, who is passionate about technology.
• Strong knowledge in design, implementation, troubleshooting of Citrix Presentation Server, XenApp and Xendesktop. Have performed Citrix upgrade and farm migration from planning through implementation.
• Citrix XenApp 6.5 and 7.x & Citrix Xendesktop 5, 7.x
• Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration
• Managing Citrix license migrations and renewals.
• Deploying and supporting Citrix NetScaler and Citrix Provisioning Services.
• Good Understanding of App Layering
• In-depth knowledge in different Citrix technologies like XenApp, Xendesktop, Provisioning services, Access Gateway, Password manager, Netscalar, Secure Gateway and Web interface.
• Experience in PowerShell scripting or of any Scripting language.
• Knowledge on VMware (L2) Support (ESX 4.0 ESX 6.0), vSphere suite (4.0 6.0).
• Strong background with Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Active Directory Policy Management and Storage Area Networks.
• Knowledge of AD/DNS/DHCP will be added advantage.
• ITIL Knowledge (Incident /Problem /Change Management)
• Good troubleshooting skills in Citrix printers, profiles, resource manager’s thresholds, installation manager, Citrix Farm Configuration
• Windows Active Directory & Group policy Administration
• Expert on multiple versions of Citrix and strong experience of Citrix Secure gateway/Web Interface /NetScaler)
• Able to work with the SMEs to drive major incidents and work towards RCA
• Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Planning and execution of complex and production changes.
• Hands-on experience on assessment of environment.
• Knowledge on Problem Management, RCA/problem resolution.
• Troubleshooting complex and business critical issues
• Active Participation in DR activities.
• Demonstrated knowledge with Data Center Services.
• Knowledge on Application deployments.
• Disaster recovery planning and execution.
• Providing capacity planning inputs.
• Creating best practice documents, known error records, knowledgebase articles etc.
• Storage configurations and troubleshooting.
• Work on Service Improvement Plan and Innovations
• Training of team members on various aspects of technology and project requirements.
• Vcenter configuration & troubleshooting skills.
• Hardware refresh and OS migrations knowledge.
• Next Gen technology research and knowledge sharing.
• Knowledge and understanding of global security policies.
• Installing, upgrading , configuring of required products
• Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions
• Should have worked in similar capacity in earlier organizations
• Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
• Should be a good team player
• Good verbal and written communications and presentation skills
• Demonstrate an aptitude for adaptation of new technologies and solutions.