Job Profile/Candidate Profile:
• Carry out testing as per client’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) and protocol for the refinery products like petrol, diesel, kerosene, aviation turbine fuel, HSD, SKO, lube oil, furnace oil naphtha, and other refinery products.SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform testing as per schedule.
2. Preparation and sterilization of required media and other reagents based on the requirement review and approve the raw data and test findings.
3. Report test failures to Manager before proceeding further with the test.
4. Assist Manager in the failure investigation as instructed.
5. Minimize waste and spillages during operations.
6. Proper disposal of waste including used media, cultures, indicator, chemicals etc. Ensure that technical / SOP training is completed before conducting any analysis.
7. Perform investigation and revert to customer as soon as possible.
8. Conduct/co-ordinate and valuate investigation reports.
9. Participate in internal and external audit discussions and provide support.
10. Ensure usage of qualified equipment’s for testing.
11. Troubleshoot equipment problems and coordinate with external contractors for repair and maintenance work as required.
12. Ensure all equipment is in good condition and functioning according to standards.
13. Identify hazards of new and existing activities to assist in completing and implementing Risk Assessment.
14. Ensure suitable and sufficient risk controls are applied at all times.
15. Lead pre-job safety meeting as and when required.
16. At all times, comply with Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
9. Ability to work independently and be a team player.
10. Drive and resilience.
11. Quick and decisive
12. Good communication skills.
13. Analytical reasoning.
14. Problem solving ability.
15. Result oriented.
16. Punctual and reliable.
4. B.Sc./M.Sc. in Chemistry.
5. 2-5 years of experience in testing related field.
6. Knowledge of standard test methods and procedures.
5. Applicant should have experience in testing of oil and gas refinery products.
6. Should have knowledge in operating laboratory equipment’s.
7. Ready to work in rotational shifts.
8. Ready for relocation.
Interested professionals may contact Annette and mail their CV along with photograph and current CTC to [HIDDEN TEXT] giving in subject: REF: CHEMIST .
For our ready reference, kindly also mail us immediately the following information in your covering letter:
1. Name & annual turnover of your current organisation:
2. Your current designation:
3. Your current job responsibilities:
4. Total number of years experience in testing in the field of oil and gas refinery products:
5. Total number of years experience in Chemist Profile:
6. Major achievements in your current assignment or in the last 2 years:
7. Who do you report to:
8. Size of the team reporting to you:
9. Your current CTC per annum (including monthly, annual, retiral, variables, ESOPs etc).
10. Your expected CTC per annum (including monthly, annual, retiral, variables, ESOPS etc).
11. Time required for joining our client organisation (if selected):
12. Your willingness to relocated in Paradeep (Odisha) : YES / NO (if you have any location constraints, please indicate)
13. Your willingness to work solo / individual contributor role (without any reportees): YES / NO
Impact HR Services Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai-Bangalore-Pune)
We work across Verticals & Across Functions