• Handling day to day bookkeeping activities including monthly closures
• Bank Reconciliation, investigate the Unreconciled Transactions and follow up with the respective teams if any shown open in the reconciliation
• Preparation of month end Journal Entries and reconciling the monthwise Intercompany journals.
• Reconciliation of Debtors Ledger and making rectification entries
• Verification of Supplier Invoices with the books of accounts and reconciliation of creditors balances.
• Verifying the Bills with expense statement and posting the journal entries
• Involves a high-level review of Books of Accounts to spot accounting errors
• TDS Computation, Data Preparation and Return Filing
• GST Returns – GST Data Preparation, Filing GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B and reconciliation with the books of Accounts
• Knowledge of Income Tax statutory provisions
• Ability to maintain MIS Reports
• Assist in the production of Financial Statements
• Well knowledge in working with MS Excel, MS Word and Tally ERP Ver 9.
OUR CLIENT IS A a decade old company in the field of Auto Identification and Data Capturing Technologies.. They have their head quarter in Chennai and branches in almost all the metro city i.e., Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata & Trichy. With almost 150 employees working
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content