The role of a chartered accountant covers many aspects of finance work, including:
• continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
• undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);
• providing financial advice.
In public practice, tasks carried out by a chartered accountant include:
• liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
• reviewing the company's systems and analysing risk;
• performing tests to check financial information and systems;
• advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
• maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
• advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance);
• counselling clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;
• detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting);
• managing junior colleagues.
In commerce and industry and the public and not-for-profit sectors, work involves:
• liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;
• producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits;
• preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
• arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
• advising on tax and treasury issues;
• negotiating terms with suppliers.
Apex visas-India s Fastest Visa Provider, is a Pune based company that has endeavored since its inception in 2010 to bring a one stop solution to your visa related queries, Our services which include - Overseas Education assistance, Visitor Visa, Business Visa, FOREX, Ticketing, Tour Packages etc.
A.V. Immigration & Career Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. (Apex Visas) is Pune based company that has endeavored since its inception in 2010 to bring a one stop solution to all your migration related queries.
We are well known in the immigration circle for our specialized services & are praised by our clients for enriching their experience in Visa facilitation. We have a global presence with a strategic network of own and associate offices in 25 locations across the world. We are planning to extend our services to over 50 offices by the year end.
The core team of Apex Visas is spearheaded by people with more than twenty years of domain expertise. They have precision knowledge in the fields of Immigration, Visa processing and other related services. To ensure prompt and hassle free services we have a team of handpicked executives who go through rigorous & in-depth training on country specific immigration and visa processing norms & rules to arm them with the requisite knowledge. Our executives have thorough knowledge & hands-on experience in dealing with immigration procedures followed by Embassies & High Commissions.
Once you register you are assigned a case-officer who will guide you through the entire application process and assist you at every stage. They work in tandem with you to complete the process on time ensuring successful results.
Just walk into any of our offices around the globe and you can talk to our counsellor to learn more about the country of your interest. With our tailor made solutions, you will have a flexibility to choose the right package that is both appropriate and affordable.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Sql Developer, SQL Programmer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Urgent requirement of Human Resource Manager for Canada / Australia.
Financial auditors examine and analyze the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures. Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting
Should understand Bank Manager job duties & ready to relocate to CAN | AUS
Executive – is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing all computer-related activities within an organization. & able to relocate to CANADA or AUSTRALIA
ACCOUNTANTS provide services relating to financial reporting, taxation, auditing, insolvency, accounting information systems, budgeting, cost management, planning and decision-making by organisations and individuals; and provide advice on associated.
Banking, credit and other investment managers
ICT BUSINESS AND SYSTEMS ANALYSTS work with users to formulate system requirements, develop system plans and documentation, review and evaluate existing systems, and design and modify systems to meet users business needs