About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesGroup Standard Compliance Performance Objective
Operating Model definition
- Managing risk and compliance as part of the role
- Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of my role. Understand and comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Groups policies, procedures and the Group Code of Conduct. Effectively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters. Contribute to a culture in which all stakeholders feel safe to raise concerns and where risk and compliance matters are addressed, and misconduct appropriately dealt with.
- Support Project/portfolio manager in driving operating model definition and implementation end-to-end
- Support delivery of operational design outcomes, including:
- Active collaboration with Regional Change Teams to ensure Release Operating Model design captures and caters for regional &ldquomust-have&rdquo requirements
Development of process guidance and detailed work instructions to embed business processes into BAU at a user-level
- Delivery of key implementation artefacts, including cutover strategies, risk assessment papers and process governance papers
- Ensure all key change deliverables are thought through, understood across impacted stakeholder groups and implementable in BAU
- Support key change management outcomes:
- Business Impact Assessments, including qualitative and quantitative analysis (e.g. volume, touch time and FTE) to articulate target state impacts and change management responses
- Ensure identified impacts are addressed through business readiness plans, training, communications and engagement
- Manage and effectively engage key stakeholders across front office, middle office, operations, compliance, FCC and IT to deliver workstream outcomes
- Develop / support development of change management strategy and approach in alignment with the assigned Programme, departmental and organizational goals.
- Keep abreast of all change activities within the department and identify possible dependencies/impacts to the assigned programme.
- Identify all stakeholders impacted by change management activities and deliverables.
- Embed early into design and solution discussions to effectively engage and gather business impacts from relevant stakeholders.
- Produce BIA report to qualify and quantify impacts, work with stakeholders to design solution/mitigation solution and work on effective communication of the Business Impact to the wider teams.
- Define Business Readiness Plan items to mitigate impacts identified in the BIA, and manage implementation/closure of BRP items
- Create and socialize communication plans to keep stakeholders informed of ongoing and upcoming changes and the impacts thereof
- Create and deliver accurate and engaging communications materials to fulfil the communications plan across available channels (Bridge, email, briefing packs, media, etc.)
- Leverage on involvement from BIA and its mitigation/solution to effectively develop the appropriate training for impacted stakeholders.
- Identify training needs, support training material development and Deliver training (where required)
- Support impacted businesses with data and information to be able to adopt the change smoothly
- Build detailed knowledge of the change act as a change champion on the ground to impacted functions throughout the implementation and during post-live support Adhere to the internal controls of the assigned programme through effective governance.
- Represent the assigned programme in various GBO Governance Forums.
- Improve on current existing change management framework as agile delivery, new ways of working, new ways of learning in the bank matures over time
- Inculcate &lsquobest practices&rsquo on the projects worked upon into Ways of Working with fellow Change & Delivery Managers to ensure cooperation and standardisation across the CC Delivery Platform/Programme.
- Own the completion of Change risk assessments for the assigned program.
Training and development
- Effectively manages relevant business stakeholders across the end-to-end Client Lifecycle, including Relationship Managers, Client Managers, Product Teams, IMO, CET, CLM Ops, FM Ops
- Regional CLDM Change Delivery teams
- Business Analysts
- T&I Delivery Teams
- CLDM Project Managers
- CLDM Policy Implementation and Regulatory Implementation
- Regional and Local Change Champions.
- Continuously upskill oneself on the process of change management and transformation and domain knowledge of client lifecycle management
Our Ideal Candidate
- Engagement: Ensure active participation in EFG and other staff engagement activities / events at GBS
- CSR: Deepen community volunteering activities, linking more to Group or GBS initiatives
- Minimum 10+ years hands-on experience in Change and Project Management
- Prior experience working on Projects either technical or business side would be highly advantageous.
- Relevant experience in multiple phases of the project lifecycle, preferably with exposure to business project delivery roles
- Experience in working in both Waterfall and iterative (including Agile) delivery methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience in managing various stakeholder groups
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Able to take ownership of issues/tasks and apply data management best practices
- Ability to engage effectively with senior management
- High level of attention to detail (to identify variances and errors), patient, meticulous and logical in their work and capable of prioritising tasks.
- Strong people and team management experience preferred
- Experience in new ways of working
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise and self-manage
- Able to take ownership of issues/tasks and drive to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.