Define and implement financial strategy and business plans of the organization based on evaluated market dynamics and organizational financial health.
• Involved in end to end management of the accounting, treasury, investor relations and tax departments.
• Spearhead team efforts with regards to financial operations of subsidiary companies for maintaining organizational P/L.
• Guide team members in ensuring compliance to legal and regulatory parameters pertaining to day to day financial transactions.
• Represent the organization in interacting with banks under consortium banking arrangements to facilitate for debt and equity financing.
• Function as point of contact for investment bankers and investors for resolution of queries related to organizational financial health and other related factors.
• Coordinate with the Secretarial Department for ensuring compliance to SEBI requirements.
• Maintain updated records based on requirements of auditors, government agencies and other regulatory bodies.
• Work on areas of group financial reporting, group financial analysis, group internal and credit control, budgeting and forecasting, group costing based on operational as well as statutory requirements
• Prepare & implement annual organizational budget and conduct variance analysis based on monthly financial results.
• Update on organizational financial health to the senior management and Board of Directors using various status reports.
Functions : Manufacturing/Engineering/R&D, Retail Chains
Industries : FMCG, Machinery/Equipment Mfg., Retailing
Skills/Roles I hire for: Accounts, Finance, Engineering, Hospitality, Sales And Marketing, secretarial and legal etc
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content