• Designing and maintaining Cassandra with end2end administrations.
• Expertise to use utilities like CQLSH, node tool and DATASTAX DEVCENTER.
• Cassandra cluster creation, data replication and migration
• Mongo DB Administration
• Experience in maintaining above mentioned databases and its installation.
• Understanding on NoSQL DB , Experience in materialized views , Data Structure Design , Data Modelling
• Ability to interact with application architects and implement DB solutions using Cassandra
• Tuning and optimization of database
• Monitoring and Alert Setup
• Knowledge on Spark or any other analytics tool
• Preferred working experience of PostGreaSQL, Scylla and Couchbase database as secondary skills
24*7 rotational Shifts : work timings
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.7 billion company with 115,200+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 903 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership