Position: Career Education Advisor
Income Prospects: Above Rs 50,000 per month depending on your effort and team resourcefulness as mentioned in the proposal.
Job description: Work full/part-time from your place and your job responsibilities will be:
1. Provide online/face-to-face career guidance and counselling to students/adults.
2. Give online Career Training.
3. Create & manage a team of career professionals.
4. Provide HRM to employers and campus placement for institutes.
5. Prepare/Edit contents of academic/competitive exam.
6. Open FREE Career Education & Guidance Cell in schools which are funded by the Council.
Skills: Self-starter and willingness to interact with people. Good communication, presentation and social media skills are a must.
Eligibility & Prerequisite: Graduate/Master's degree + training & certification as a Career Management Professional (CMP). a laptop with an internet connection.
CMP Training: Consists of 15 modules of theory, activity & practical, which is ONLINE, self-paced and can be completed in 15 days to 15 weeks.
The Organisation: Margdarshak is functioning under the aegis of an education council which is set up under section 8 of MCA, Govt of India.
Selection Process: 1. Get online presentation; 2. Give online career skills test; 3. Receive a proposal and sign agreement; 4. Start training, working and earning from the same day.
Online Presentation: The life-transforming presentation takes only 10 minutes and consists of: 1. How to find a student's career with 95% accuracy. 2. How to get 100% consistent marks in any exam 3. How to study abroad free of cost. 4. How to start working and earning from today.
Send your updated CV to: [HIDDEN TEXT]
For assistance Call/WhatsApp Team HR: 9650722240
'40 minutes of career planning prevents 40 years of struggle.'
• Employee Engagement - Ensure smooth end-to-end implementation of the assigned processes. • Should have Experience in EWS, RAG analysis, Skip level meetings, 360/90 degree programme, Managing attrition etc.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content