Job Description :
- Design, develop, customize and integrate enterprise solutions involving ECM Capture components.
- Deep overall understanding in the development and delivery of applications within ECM Capture technology.
- Understand detailed business requirements and technical architecture to be used in the design and development of solutions and applications using ECM Capture software.
- At least five years of experience of designing and developing ECM Capture platform technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting ECM Capture applications and technical issues and providing recommendations and solutions.
- Understands the technical integrations between capture solutions and back end repositories such as SQL Server, EMC, OpenText, etc.
- Experience in Open Text Documentum 7.2 and above.
- Has working knowledge and hands on experience with optimizing OCR and other recognition technologies associated with various capture platforms.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding.
- Proactive and solutions driven.
- Ability to operate independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Nice to Have experience in:
·Experience working in agile methodology
·.Net C# development
·Work knowledge of ANSI X12
·Experience with usage of ESB layer with leveraging REST services.
·Authentication and Authorization configuration such as Kerberos and AD/LDAP.
·Knowledge of REST Services (add-on module) for Open Text Documentum.
·Knowledge of configuring and integrating Digital Rights Management tools or functions into native Documentum functions.
·Experience in coaching document administrators on Documentum end-user functions for business users Internal Information