Title : Big Data AWS Solution Architect.
Location : Chennai
Experience : 13 – 18yrs
Skill Set: for AWS Big Data Architect: spark, python/ scala/ java/ Scala
informatica/ bigdata/ nifi/ for a platform specialty role/ streaming analytics/ spark streaming
- An experienced Big Data Solutions Architect well versed in dessigning big data architectures that leverage AWS's cloud technology.
- Should be proficient in Real Time and Batch-based Big Data processing, Business Intelligence, and Machine Learning on AWS.
- Should have executed end to end implementation/migration of a Big Data project using Amazon EMR for Hadoop & Spark.
- Should be well versed in real time processing using Amazon Kinesis suite,
- Should have used Amazon Athena for interactive query.
- Should be aware of different storage options in AWS
- Should perform the role of SME for all things Big Data, prepare reference implementations, and presentations to enable customers and 3rd parties to fully leverage AWS Big Data services.
- The Big Data Solutions Architect will also create field enablement materials for the broader SA population, to help other SA’s understand how to integrate AWS storage options into customer architectures.
- 12+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale data solutions, including data warehousing, storage, and business intelligence.
- Deep experience with DBA storage architectures, ETL solutions, Relational and NoSQL DB's, Hadoop, Spark, and object storage at scale.
- Experience with replication, high availability, archiving, backup & restore, and disaster recovery/business continuity data best practices.
- Technical consulting and architecture with large-scale engagements.
- Strong customer facing experience. Ability to present to large audiences and public forums is a must.
- Experience using and adapting to new technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evangelizing current and future AWS services and technologies
- Building and maintaining technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of AWS services and technologies
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to create and execute business plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS, exceed revenue goals, and drive customer satisfaction
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Identifying customer requirements and providing feedback into appropriate AWS services teams
- Strong understanding of Azure environment (PaaS, IaaS) and experience in working with Hybrid model
- Working knowledge of setting up and running MS HDInsight.
- At least 1 MS-Bigdata project experience in Azure HDInsight Stack that involves components like HDInsight/Hortonworks (Pig, Hive, YARN, HBase), Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DWH, Azure Blob
- Knowledge in Azure Power Shell scripting for deploying the Resources like Azure Storage, Hindsight cluster, Azure Data factory.
- Knowledge in Advanced analytics tools like Azure Machine Learning, Event Hubs and Azure Stream Analytics
- Advantage on Data Visualization tools PowerBI using Hindsight cluster
- Comfortable doing feasibility analysis for any MS Bigdata UseCase.
- Open for Travel across countries for Sales, presales & Client interaction
- Ability to build the competency for Microsoft HDInsight competency
- Able to design and validate solution architecture as per the Enterprise Architecture.
- Able to do Code reviews as per organization's Best Practices.
- Knowledge of SQL and no-Sql databases.
- Knowledge on Data-warehousing Concepts and Domain knowledge of Automobile industry is a plus.