ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES – CAD OPERATOR / CAD TECHNICIAN.
Your primary role will be as listed below but not limited to:
1. Prepares engineering drawings using Autodesk AutoCAD- 2D (or current version) and/or MicroStation V8i- 2D computer-aided drafting technology.
2. Manages multiple computer files in a Windows environment.
3. Plots drawings to scale on a plotter or laser printer.
4. Gathers and maintains existing maps, details and drawings for assigned projects
5. Assists in establishing and maintaining QA/QC procedures for project design documentation and CAD work.
6. Coordinates CAD work with Signalling Engineers to ensure project consistency.
7. Compliance with Standards, Specification and Work Scope
8. Compliance with Quality, Competency, OHS, Environmental and Safety requirements.
9. Ability to work without supervision and in a teamwork environment.
10. Follow up clients and stakeholders to ensure the timely approvals of designs / documents submitted
11. Update design drawings.
12. Ensure quality in all work minimising rework with attitude of Right First Time
13. Ensure efficiency, effectiveness, timeliness, customer service, safety and reliability at all times.
14. Provide feedback & weekly reports, ensure timely execution of work assigned, and manage appropriate documentation and all other tasks assigned
15. Assist in managing document control process.
16. Preferably should have completed ITI or NCVT.
JMDR is a Railway Engineering (Signals & Systems) Company with more than 300 staff and sub-consultants globally offering:
An experienced team capable of delivering high quality works from concept to completion including Design, Construction, Wiring, Testing & Commissioning, Safety Assurance and Audit work for both greenfield and brownfield areas.
A proven track record of working successfully with many large rail organisations in Australia, UK, India and South East Asia.
Appropriately certified and competent staff with relevant domain experience across all infrastructure.
Panel / Preferred Supplier Agreements
JMDR has many Panel (Framework) Agreements with transport organisations across the globe. These have been awarded on the grounds of the competency of our staff and sub-consultants, the quality of our services, our consistency and agreed rates over an extended period of time and providing value for money.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: NON IT and IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Job For Lab Technician,DMLT,MLT,Lab Assistant,Laboratory Technician,Lab Chemist In Mumbai Location All Over Mumbai Location Head Office Mulund Interview Aaj Mulund Me Hai... Call Now : Khushi 9619182809
Job Opening for Technician / Electrician / Mechanic / Electrical technician / Diploma - 7304685264 Contact for HR Prachi - 7304685264
Opening For Fresher Lab Technician (DMLT, MLT, Lab Assistance ,Mumbai /Navi Mumbai Mumbai/New Mumbai/Thane Head Office Mulund Interview Aaj Mulund Me Hai Call Now ;-Shreya 9619182809
Opening For Fresher Lab Technician Both Can Apply Thane/Mumbai/Navi Mumbai Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane Head Office Mulund Interview Aaj Mulund Me Hai... Call Now :Jyoti 8652079210
Lab Technician,DMLT,MLT,Lab Assistant,Laboratory Technician,Lab Chemist,9619184652
Fresher Opening For Lab Technician Jobs (Mumbai Locations ) 9769328461
JMDR is looking for Graduate Engineers for Mumbai Location (Candidates having or can arrange own accommodation in and around Mumbai will only be preferred)
Fresher Opening For Fitter / Ac technician / Welder / Technician Jobs ( Mumbai Location)9769328461 Urgent Required Candidate Can Apply This Jobs CALL ME HR HEMANGI MAM 9769328461 EMAIL.ID :- [HIDDEN TEXT]
openings for Technician/Electrician 9167296966
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content