Ground Staff Job Description
• Airport Ground Staff must have the ability to handle the situation in every condition along with diplomatic Abilities, the flexibility of attitude, great communication, and organizing skills which are the most essential qualities needed for Airport Ground Staff as they spend much of their time in interacting with air passengers.
• Knowledge of more than one domestic and foreign languages can prove an added asset for an Airport Ground Staff as he has to meet people from different regions knowing different Languages.
• Airport Ground Staff must possess a calm and friendly personality, ability to handle people and their belonging to pressure conditions.
• Above all Airport Ground Staff must possess good health, energy, and stamina for working long and irregular hours as they are responsible for every little work of the passenger once they are landed.
• Age- 18 to 35
• Qualification- 12th any stream followed by Diploma,Graduate or PG Diploma course.
Cabin Crew Job Description
• You will need excellent communication skills in order to understand and see to your customers needs, especially in the case of an emergency.
• Cabin crew need to be dedicated to excellent customer service as their main role is to provide a comfortable and safe experience for their passengers.
• Cabin crew members need to work together as a team to make sure that all passengers are looked after and comfortable.
• Numeracy skills are useful for handling money.
• In the case of an emergency, it is essential that cabin crew have the ability to remain calm.
• The ability to deal with a range of people in a polite but firm way is important in such a confined working environment.
• Age- 18 to 25
Air-Ticketing job Duties
Ticket agents greet airline customers, help check baggage, and assign seats on the aircraft. This role involves a large amount of customer service as well as lifting larger bags onto the belt behind the counter. These airline representatives are responsible for handling ticket reservations, cancellations, alterations, and informing customers when a flight has been delayed or cancelled.Even under stressful conditions, a ticket agent is expected to maintain a well groomed appearance and a polite manner. The type of uniform is usually dependent on the airline. The ticket agent is also expected to be able to stand up for hours at a time and frequently lift between 50 and 100 pounds of luggage.
A high school diploma is necessary to get a job as a ticket agent, though a two year college degree is generally preferred. Basic computer skills and experience in customer service are usually necessary and some airlines may require experience with a foreign language. Most airlines have a minimum age requirement of 18 to 20 years old. Schedule flexibility is helpful, and overtime and holiday work is typical. Drug tests are usually mandatory prior to employment and a background check by the FAA is also likely.
Age- 18 to 35
If you are interested for this job please drop your cv on this mail id- [[Confidential Information]]
Contact no- 9821391269
• Department Airport / Airline Ground Operations Cabin Crew
• Industry Aviation / Airline
• Other skills: cabin crew ground staff