Skills Required -
· Understand Requirements and where needed get clarification on the requirements
· Assumes responsibility of developing test cases and getting it verified by Test lead
· Assumes responsibility to execute test cases and log results
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to changes quickly
· Assist lead in creation of sequencing of tasks and estimating work effort
· Ability to work closely and partner with multiple team members
· Performs setup and testing of new modules and business processes.
· Builds tables, templates, data stores, queries, and reports. Loads data into databases. Tests calculations and migrates logic when needed.
· Ability to communicate with wider teams spread across the globe to provide status updates, plans on upcoming work items, clarification needed, etc.
· Perform other duties and work on projects as assigned
· Ability to understand Compensation plan is a must
· Understanding and validating test cases. Reviewing the test cases.
· Good aptitude for technical know-how. Taking up /ability and willingness to learn tools quickly.
· Good to have worked on testing tools like Mercury, Service-now. etc.
· Ability to backtrack, reverse engineer and troubleshoot if there are any data issues or any kind of issues.
· Advanced skill sets in Excel / Spreadsheet software
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
· Solid background in data and systems
· Good analysis and quantitative skills; ability to think beyond the role, about the bigger picture
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Willingness to work extended hours when required to match deadlines on the projects, A Go-getter attitude
· Passionate about technology and willing to learn new tools.
· Focused on delivering results in a customer-friendly, quality-first manner
· Working experience in SPM consulting or implementing ICM system is desirable
· Experience in testing ICM systems Testing, Workflow, Reporting, Some system build and configuration is desirable.