- Strong in C/C++ programming and debugging on Windows/Linux environment.
- MFC latest version will be preferred, UML
C/C++, Office API Development, STL, Boost, Windows Development, Agile/Scrum.
1. Linux & C++ experience of 2-4 years. Ability to code & debug Linux & C++ application. Have extensively used gdb, Valgrind.
2. Ready to work on shift - early morning (6 AM) / late night (2 AM). MALE CANDIDATE ONLY,
3. Preferred location: someone who can shift to Gurgaon.
4. L2 Team will be a bridge between L1 support and development team.
1. Candidate should be from New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida.
2. Should have expertise hold on both LINUX and C++.
3. Should be coming from Data Structure background.
4. Male candidates only.
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. Provide Technical insight resulting in high-quality software products.
o Minimum 1+ experience in IT / Products in Banking or in software products / services o Progressive career experience as a senior executive in a bank or a large BFSI software company o Strong experience of sales preferably banking products