Primary Responsibilities Include :
- Runtime/Compiler Application code development.
- Design and implement unit tests for the solution within the test framework.
- Work in a small team environment to design and implement applications and SW infrastructure :
1. With reviews at each stage to ensure integration into the larger system
2. With an eye to future maintenance
3. With simplicity and clarity
The following qualifications are required :
- BS/MS in CS, CE, EE or similar technical field.
- Extensive development experience with C++.
The following qualifications are highly desired :
- Knowledge of C++11 (or later) + STL.
- Knowledge of FPGA technology.
- Knowledge of Graph Theory.
- Knowledge of Compiler Internals.
- Knowledge of Linux Internals.
- Experience with new hardware/software integration and debug.
- Experience with Jira and Agile development methodologies.
This role will involve generating new business through various online and offline channels, client prospecting, coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, closing business deals, and acquiring long-term clients.
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content