Job Description for C:
• Design solutions, build, test and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C.
• Using standard methodologies, analyze functional and requirement documents to develop technical design specifications.
• Have knowledge on SQL
• Having Pro*C and PL/SQL knowledge would be an added advantage.
• Should be a specialist in core area of C (Data structure, Pointer handling, file handling, exception handling, Memory management, Threading, Core Analysis, Make file)
• Perform root cause analysis on production issues to Identify bottlenecks and bugs.
• Identify prevention and resolution actions and drive till implementation.
• Ability to develop good technical designs with all the required considerations – scalability, performance, architecture.
• Maintain high level of code quality, SDLC processes and documentation.
• Strong knowledge of the standard library as specified by ISO and ANSI.
• Good Knowledge of code versioning tools.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Willingness to learn and deliver on new technologies as and when the situation arises.
• Experience in working with global team. Participate actively in conference calls and drive the discussions and meetings. Also work closely with the cross-functional teams on various production issues and projects.
• Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills.
• Candidate should possess good communication skills.
• Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks.
5 to 7 years of experience in C.
• Strong proficiency in C along with programming experience using UNIX/C and Shell scripting
• Knowledge on SQL.
• Having ProC and PLSQL experience would be an added advantage.
• Integration of C and Pro C code with Web, Mobile and ERP Applications would be an added advantage.
About Arrow Electronics
The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. Whether it’s something you've never seen before or the things you can’t live without, if it takes a charge, chances are it was built with Arrow.
When you think about the world of Five Years Out, Arrow is helping design it, build it and source it. We are a Fortune 118 company with 2017 sales of $26.6 billion. Our team includes 18,800 employees worldwide across more than 345 locations serving 80 countries. We help the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out, working together to innovate the next big thing after the next big thing. Are you thinking Five Years Out You should be working with us.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content