- Excellent opportunity for start-up enthusiasts
- A firm with core value of putting employees first
- Flexible working options available
Our client is an exciting startup that optimises world inventory. They are backed by one of the largest VCs and have placed a ranking in the top 50 startups. Using data and technology, they help businesses make more accurate forecasting and provide them with a single view of inventory.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Data Engineer or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analysing volumes of data.
- Expertise in Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.) and Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery would be highly valuable.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data