About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Meet the business objectives initiated by the respective country Priority Clients business
- Customer focused need-based selling
- Deepen customer relationship and maximize penetration
- Achieve personal sales target
- Segment focus, customer focussed needs-based selling
- Being a Priority Clients Acquisition Executive, focus has to be on acquiring new HVS customer relationship and fulfilling needs with respect to Liabilites, Insurance and Investment for such customers as mandated by the Bank. It will also involving deepening these relationships by cross-selling various product
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance &ndash Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Substantial experience in the banking industry, including demonstrated success in a similar role.
- Must possess sharp business / sales acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed and highly varied stakeholders
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience across CASA sales in the region
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.