About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%27s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%27re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Meet the business objectives initiated by the respective country Priority Client Business
- Customer focused need-based selling
- Deepen customer relationship and maximize penetration
The Role Responsibilities
- Achieve personal sales target
- Segment focus, customer focused needs-based selling
- Being a Priority Clients Acquisition Executive, focus has to be on acquiring new HVS customer relationship and fulfilling needs with respect to Assets, Liabilities, Insurance and Investment for such customers as mandated by the Bank. It will also involving deepening these relationships by cross-selling various product.
- Operational quality - Error free customer application %26amp; documentation
- Responsive and responsible selling
- Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
- Ensure nil Customer complaints
- Conduct CDD, MLP %26amp; TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance - Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be a graduate. MBA’s would be an advantage
- Candidates having Sales experience of at-least 1 year in the Retail Banking Industry; especially Home Loans, Wealth and Savings Accounts would be preferred
- Candidate having AMFI, IRDA (and other relevant certification) certification will be preferred
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.