About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The purpose of the role is to:
- Meet the business objectives initiated by the respective country NR business
- Customer focused need-based selling
- Deepen customer relationship and maximize penetration
- Business Drivers
- Achieve personal sales target
- Segment focus, customer focussed needs-based selling
- Being a NR Acquisition Manager, focus has to be on acquiring new HVS customer relationship and fulfilling needs with respect to, Liabilities, Insurance and Investment for such customers as mandated by the Bank. It will also be involving deepening these relationships by cross-selling various product
- Customer Experience
- Operational quality - Error free customer application %26amp; documentation
- Responsive and responsible selling
- Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
- Ensure nil Customer complaints
- Risk Assurance
- Conduct CDD, MLP %26amp; TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance %26ndash; Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Customers: New-to-Bank Affluent and Emerging affluent Clientele along with inactive portfolio activation if mandated by the bank
- Business Targets: As mentioned in Job Objective
- Must be a graduate. MBA%26rsquo;s would be an advantage
- Candidates having Sales experience of at-least 1 year in the Retail Banking Industry; NR background preferable not essential, Wealth acumen would be an advantage
- Candidate having AMFI, IRDA (and other relevant certification) certification will be preferred
- Good knowledge of the selected market and customer segments would be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit
- Regulatory %26amp; Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group%26rsquo;s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank%26rsquo;s Conduct Principles:
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Must not do mis selling and follow group code of conduct in dealing with customer as well as colleagues.
- NR Segment/ Wealth Management Unit
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.