Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop effective growth strategies that apply both to financial success and customer success.
• Research the market to identify trends, new markets, and customer needs.
• Develop relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
• Produce reports regarding new prospects.
• Maintain Database to work closely with the tier one vendors / Clients
• Attend events, special interest groups, conferences and seminars to seek new opportunities.
• Negotiate with clients to solidify the terms of each contract. Ensure each contract adhere to regulations and guidelines.
• Maintain the integrity of confidential information.
• Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.
• Support team members to increase successfully closed deals on a daily basis.
• Manage and train the business development team.
Qualification & Required Skills set
• B.Tech/MBA with Excellent Academic Record
• 8 to 12 year(s) working in business development IT Staffing & Recruitment
• A proven track record of sales development in staffing industry.
• Ability to create initiatives and follow them to completion
• Ability to successfully lead business development team through each phase of the sales cycle
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English language
InfoGrex in association with Colaberry Inc., USA. offers Data Science training & consulting solutions to the MNC's, Government and non-profit organisations.This program is uniquely designed and equally cater to the needs and demands of Data Science enthusiasts across the globe including the academicians, working professionals from the IT industry and the student community. Our learn by doing approach is based on Harvard case work method and 200 Hours Advanced Certification from JNTUCEH,Kukatpally,Hyderabad Campus.
The position is accountable to Sales Leadership.The position is responsible for overall planning, developing and direct marketing efforts to increase the value and performance of our Client’s brand and products offering.
Ensure correctness and accuracy of the data that is being processed. Ensure that the data generated from our end is in adherence with laid down procedures. To adhere and process, as per the instructions in documented procedures.
Handling production department independently (Weld shop, Press shop, Assembly) Manpower handling
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Manufacturing Department / Functional Area of the Job Quality (QA-QC), Testing
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & contr
Network & Internet to be Managed Have knowledge about Design Software Format and OS installation knowledge on Win 7 and above Should have knowledge of Gateway, Active directory, DNS, DHCP
- Base Management and all admin related activities in base in consultation with FSM. Resolve all base admin issues. - Staff house administration and resolve all related issues in staff houses.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content