- Must have outstanding communication skills, negotiation, convincing and client servicing skills with 1-5 years of experience as Sales Manager/Business Development Manager/BDM in U.S. Staffing organization.
- Must have good experience working with US Client(Tier 1/Prime Vendors).
- Should have good interpersonal skills with dynamic personality and good command over English.
- Need Hard working, Target oriented, pro-active candidates who are open to call client/consultants located in the United States (training will be provided)
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be confident and Self-Motivated.
- B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc. IT or Graduate in any technical field preferred.
- Candidate should be willing to work in the US Timings (Night Shift) Monday to Friday 8 PM to 5 AM (fixed timings no rotational shifts). Saturday and Sunday fixed holidays.
SwankTek is leveraging the expertise and credibility it has built with Fortune 100 clients over the past decade. It has worked extensively on enterprise solution development and implementation and brings decades of man hours of expertise to the table. Today SwankTek is at the edge translating next-gen technology trends into real-time solutions so you can launch your initiatives ahead of competition. SwankTek is working for its clients to keep them ahead in the race. The company ensures that its customers are focused on their core business while we keep them at the edge, charting new technology frontiers.
HR Manager, HR Recruiter, Recruitment Executive, HR Trainee
Fidelis Corporate Solutions is looking for senior Sales/ Business Development professionals from Recruitment / Staffing Industry who can lead the Sales/ Business Development function at Fidelis with minimum of 8+ years of relevant working experience.
KPM Learnings Solutions is looking for passionate, confident professional whose role is to present & sell a highly quality Corporate Certified Training Programs / Business Conference and Events that business leaders would be interested in attending.
New Client Acquisition, Delivery, Existing Client handling. Ensuring recruiters are submitting the relevant profile matching to the requirements. Functioning as SPOC between clients and organisation
We at Federal Soft Systems. provide Staffing Solutions & IT Services Locate new business opportunities by communicating and visiting with prospects and clients Serve as an industry advisor to clients as it relates to staffing and marketing trends
A subject matter expert understands, articulates and implements best practices related to his/her area of expertise. He/She will work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes.
Required Skills: • Candidates from Staffing industry / consulting Firm with Hands on experience on sourcing and End to End Recruitment experience. • Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, can
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content