- - Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Open work culture where ideas flow freely
With offices in 6 countries, our client is a solutions provider specialising in Technology Consulting, Application Development, SaaS Implementation, Content Management, Information Technology Support, Progressive Web Application and API Creating & Integration and E-commerce. They have a team of highly experienced and well-trained professionals that will provide cost effective solutions without impeding quality.The Job
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Handling incoming queries and building good client relationships.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Maintaining and updating the lead generation database.
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
- Executing a community management strategy.
- Organising various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums.
- Monitoring and optimising community engagement levels.
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute and at least 1 year experience ideally in B2C sales / account management, Community Management or Inside Sales within Internet industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience